Whether you are on a business or leisure trip, being caught in monsoon is not an enjoyable experience. Partly because it seems to drag on for an eternity and partly because of the fear that you might get sick as a result. If you happen to be in Jaipur and want to avoid getting soaked, here are the 10 best places to visit during the rainy season.
Scenic places in Jaipur
Jaipur is a beautiful city located in the state of Rajasthan in India. The city is known for its stunning architecture, colorful markets, and friendly people. Jaipur is also a popular tourist destination because of its close proximity to the Taj Mahal.
The rainy season is the best time to visit Jaipur because the weather is cooler and the scenery is gorgeous. The city comes alive during the rains with the sound of raindrops falling on the roofs and the smell of wet earth in the air.
Some of the best places to visit in Jaipur during rainy season are the Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, and Jantar Mantar. The Amber Fort is a beautiful fort located just outside of Jaipur. The Hawa Mahal is a stunning palace that was built for the wives of the Maharaja to keep them cool in the hot summers. The City Palace is a large complex that includes several palaces and courtyards. And, finally, Jantar Mantar is an interesting astronomical observatory that was built in the 18th century.
Food to eat in Jaipur
There are plenty of delicious food options to enjoy in Jaipur during the rainy season. One of the most popular dishes is pakora, a fried snack made with vegetables or meat. Another popular dish is dal baati churma, a lentil soup served with Indian bread and a sweet mixture of flour and ghee. Other dishes to try include bajre ki roti (millet bread), chhaas (buttermilk), and ghevar (a type of cake).
Of course, no meal is complete without a cup of chai tea. There are many roadside stalls and small restaurants that serve this popular beverage. Be sure to try some of the local snacks such as samosas or jalebi while you’re enjoying your cup of chai.
Shopping Places in Jaipur
There are many shopping places in Jaipur that are worth visiting during the rainy season. The first place to visit is the Bapu Bazaar. This market is known for its wide variety of clothes, accessories, and other items. You can find great deals on all kinds of things at the Bapu Bazaar.
Another great place to go shopping in Jaipur is the Johari Bazaar. This market is known for its jewelry and other precious items. If you’re looking for something special and unique, the Johari Bazaar is definitely the place to go.
The Tripolia Bazaar is another great option for shopping in Jaipur. This market specializes in textiles and fabrics. You can find a wide variety of colors and designs at the Tripolia Bazaar.
Finally, don’t forget to visit the Amber Fort during your trip to Jaipur. The Amber Fort is a great place to shop for souvenirs and gifts. You can also take a tour of the fort itself, which is a great way to learn about the history of Jaipur.
Places to visit in Jaipur with kids or families
There are plenty of places to visit in Jaipur with kids or families. The Amber Fort is a great place to start, as it is full of history and there are plenty of photo opportunities. The Hawa Mahal is another popular spot, as it is a beautiful palace that is perfect for taking pictures. The City Palace is also worth a visit, as it houses a museum with lots of interesting artifacts.
If you are looking for someplace to take the kids outdoors, consider visiting the Jhalana Leopard Safari Park. Here, you can see leopards in their natural habitat and learn more about these amazing animals. The park also has a playground and picnic area, making it perfect for a family outing.
For something truly unique, head to the Monkey Temple. This temple is dedicated to Hanuman, the Hindu god of monkeys. You will see monkeys everywhere here, and you can even feed them! Just be sure to keep an eye on your belongings, as they are known to steal things from visitors.
These are just some of the great places to visit in Jaipur with kids or families. There is something for everyone to enjoy in this vibrant city.
Eating out options in Jaipur
Jaipur has a lot to offer in terms of food options during the rainy season. There are many restaurants that serve traditional Rajasthani food, which is perfect for a rainy day. Some of the best places to eat in Jaipur during the rainy season include Jodhpur Kitchen, Lal Maas, and Bawarchi.
If you’re looking for something different, there are also many international restaurants in Jaipur that offer a variety of cuisines. Some of the best places to eat in Jaipur during the rainy season include Zen, Copper Chimney, and The Spice Route.
No matter what you’re in the mood for, you’ll be able to find it in Jaipur during the rainy season. With so many great places to eat, you’ll be sure to have a delicious and enjoyable experience.
10 best places for a romantic date night
1. The Rambagh Palace Hotel – Jaipur’s most iconic and beautiful hotel, the Rambagh Palace was once the residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur. Today, it is a luxurious 5-star hotel that offers guests a glimpse of royal life. The hotel has an opulent dining room, a luxurious spa, and lovely gardens that are perfect for a romantic stroll.
2. The Oberoi Rajvilas – Another luxury hotel in Jaipur, the Oberoi Rajvilas is set in 32 acres of landscaped gardens. The hotel has its own private fort, which makes it feel like you are truly living in a palace! The Oberoi Rajvilas also has an excellent restaurant, a spa, and lovely views of the Aravalli Hills.
3. The Samode Palace – A beautiful heritage property, the Samode Palace was built in the 19th century and is set amidst picturesque Aravali hills. The palace has been converted into a luxury hotel, and it features an outdoor pool, a Spa by L’Occitane, and a rooftop restaurant with stunning views of the fort.
How to stay safe during the monsoon
The best places to visit in Jaipur during the rainy season are the following:
1. The Amber Fort: The Amber Fort is a fort located in Amer, Rajasthan. Amer is a town located 11 kilometers from Jaipur. The Amber Fort was built by Raja Man Singh I in 1592. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
2. City Palace: The City Palace is a palace located in the center of Jaipur. It was built by Sawai Jai Singh II in 1727. The City Palace complex has several courtyards, gardens, and buildings.
3. Hawa Mahal: Hawa Mahal is a palace located in Jaipur. It was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in 1799. Hawa Mahal is made of red and pink sandstone. It has five stories and 953 windows.
4. Nahargarh Fort: Nahargarh Fort is a fort located in the Aravali Hills, north of Jaipur. It was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II in 1734.
Jaipur is a beautiful city to visit any time of year, but it’s especially stunning during the rainy season. If you’re planning a trip to Jaipur, be sure to add these five places to your itinerary. From historic forts and temples to picturesque lakes and gardens, there’s something for everyone in Jaipur during the rainy season.
If you hire Vacation Trip India for your Jaipur tour then In the Jaipur Sightseeing tour package for one day, you will be picked up by our driver in an AC car. The major tourist attractions to be explored in this Jaipur Tour Packages are Amber Fort, Nahargarh Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, and Jal Mahal.