After completing this SAFe Scrum Master Certification course, you will not only be able to design and carry out the Program Increment, but you will also have gained valuable insight into the workings of a Scaled Agile Framework company. You will leave the course with a comprehensive understanding of the foundations of Agile software development, including how to do iteration planning and design highly productive Agile teams.
- This SAFe Scrum Master Certification course is intended for those who are already working as Scrum Masters or who wish to start working in that capacity. Managers, team leaders, Train Engineers, product owners, and developers may all benefit from this training as well.
- Learners are required to achieve either a high school certificate or a degree from an officially recognized institution of higher education. If you are considering taking the SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) certification test in the near future, you should pay close attention to the following suggestions. These include, among other things, a functional understanding of the processes involved in the development of software and hardware, knowledge of the ideas and principles behind Agile, and an understanding of Scrum.
- After completing the SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam with flying colors, skilled professionals will get the following benefits:
- Accreditation as a Scrum Master SAFe.
- Digital badge for online profiles, representing SAFe Scrum Master qualification.
- One year of access to the SAFe Scrum Master Community of Practice and participation in the SAFe Scrum Master Community of Practice as a certified member.
- A realistic approach to obtaining the SAFe Scrum Master certification, including SSM certification marks.
- Throughout your time spent working with SAFe, you will have access to a range of instructional tools.
- With the aid of this training course, you will have just one opportunity to get SAFe Scrum Master certification. The registration price for the course already includes the cost of the prerequisite test (if taken within 30 days of the course completion).
- In the event that you do not pass the SAFe Scrum Master Manager Test on your first try, you will have the option to immediately register for a second attempt (your first retake). Before the third try, there must be a 10-day break. Before performing the assignment a fourth time, you must take a thirty-day break. There is no need to make a separate payment for the cost of the test, as it is already included in the course registration fee provided it is taken within the first thirty days following class completion. Each further attempt incurs a fee of fifty dollars.
A SAFe Inc‘s agility is proportionate to the number of its workers who possess the knowledge and skills required to successfully lead transitions. It is possible that you are interested in exploring career prospects outside of your present job, or that you would want to advance in your current role in your current firm. Acquiring a SAFe certification will allow you to increase your talents and skills, as well as provide you the authority to play a pivotal role in driving change inside an organization.
However, before you indusge yourself in any online exam, ensure to check online assignment provider is reliable and authorized. This will help you to achieve a higher and more successful in your academic life.