A father is to you what petals are to a flower, your pillar of strength, your safe space, your comfort zone, the first man you fall in love with, your guiding light, and the biggest inspiration of your life in all the ways. Fathers are very sensitive people, it’s just the image that’s formed around them which makes them synonymous with strictness, anger, fear, communication gap, and many other things like that, but the truth is that your father is the other half of you no matter what, your mother became a mother because of your father. You came into this world because of them both, then why is there this awkwardness between you and your father? Life is too short to keep a distance, especially from the people without whom your life wouldn’t have been possible. Your father is the biggest contributor to what you are as a person today. If your mother is the gardener that helps you grow, then your father is the natural source of light, without which growth is not possible at all. Fathers have always been doing things backstage, and now it’s time to bring them into the limelight and shower them with all the appreciation, respect, love, care, and attachment you have for them.
You need to break the ice between you and your father, and if it’s already broken, you need to re-light the spark of love between you two, and there’s no special day for it. Every day is a new opportunity to make your father feel like a king because he is. You have no idea how much your father has been doing to give you all the conveniences of life and the family. He’s been working hard so that you people live a life of comfort, and he demands nothing in return. But this is the time you thank him for everything that he’s done for you, all the support, strength, love, patience, and calmness that he’s provided, and the best way to do so is by sending him flowers. Online flower delivery applications have made flower delivery as easy as calling someone on your phone. All you have to do is filter out, select your option, add the date and time, and be ready to see the smile on your father’s face. People not only use online flower delivery applications when they’re physically living away from their parents, but they also order flowers online, receive them themselves and present them to their fathers. Send flowers to Kolkata or send flowers to Kenya. Flower delivery services couldn’t have made buying and gifting flowers such an easy thing to do. Flowers are very special for people even in today’s time. No matter how expensive a gift you give to your father, his eyes would always light up looking at a beautiful bouquet given or sent by you. Nothing compares to that for her.
Online flower delivery applications and sites are full of usual and exotic flowers, giving you a thousand options to choose from, be it an orchid flower bouquet or a rose flower bouquet. You can find flowers according to your convenience using hundreds of filters just for your comfort. Though men seem tough and flowers don’t look like their thing, the thing is men equally like flowers as women like them, and it’s just that men don’t express it well.
Be it flower delivery in Bangalore or flower delivery in Brazil, sending flowers to your near and dear ones is not that big of a deal anymore. Selecting what to give and which flowers to give is one. So, here are seven flowers that you can give your father to thank him with all your heart and soul. Buy them and give them to him randomly. The shine of his eyes would reflect what was going on in his heart.
- The Sunflower Power: Sunflowers are known for their brightness, positivity, and purity, these flowers have a natural vibe of cheerfulness to them, and they are blessed with a feeling of warmth and comfort. Pretty much how your father is. Thanking your father by giving a bouquet of sunflowers means that you take your father as the light of your life, the home of positivity and cheerfulness.
- Rose of the Relationship: Your father has been taking care of you and the entire family relentlessly. A lot of things that he’s done for the betterment of his family went unnoticed, but they did make a huge impact in providing you with everything that you ever needed. Roses are a symbol of love and gratitude; they’re one of the prettiest flowers in the world. Roses are love at first sight, and thanking your father for everything with a bouquet of roses means no doubt about the immense amount of love you have for him and how thankful you are for his existence.
- With Love, Lily: Lilies are one of the purest, simplest, and most positive flowers on the face of the earth. They are beautiful inside-out. Giving a thankful bouquet of lilies to your father symbolizes that you genuinely, with a true heart, are thankful for all he has done for you and how grateful you are to have him teach you the art of life and so much more.
- Orchids: Orchids are one of the rarest and the most exotic-looking flowers. Giving your father a bouquet of orchids symbolizes that he’s rare and the most special person in your life. Orchids are the most royal-looking flowers too, and giving royalty wrapped carefully in a bouquet to the king is one of the best things to do.
- Daisy Daddy: Daisies are bright, pretty, positive, pure, and perfect. Being around daisies automatically makes one feel internally happy, they change the entire vibe of the surroundings, and they fill the air around with joy, calmness, excitement, happiness, and positivity. Giving a thanking bouquet of daisies to your father is nothing short of calming therapy. He deserves it because he’s too the daisy of your life who gives you all the comfort and calmness possible.
- The Care of Carnation: Carnations are one of the most adjustings and complimenting flowers worldwide. They are often paired with other flowers in a bouquet to make that particular bouquet look prettier and more special in all the ways. Carnations enhance the goodness of all the flowers; imagine the aura it has. Giving your father a bouquet of carnations to thank him is a way of telling him that you know how many times he’s adjusted, compromised, and sacrificed for the happiness of his family without demanding any appreciation in return. Still, it hasn’t gone unnoticed, and you are thankful to him for everything.
- Tulip: Tulips are one of the flowers that look strong, they come in a lot of different colors, and their bulbs look like tiny homes from a fairy-tale. Your father is home to morals, ethics, behavior, and kindness. He’s a home to love, care for, and support. All in all, he’s your comfort zone, a place where you feel the safest. Giving a thanking bouquet of tulips to your father would mean that you are highly appreciative of him for giving you all the comfort and space to grow into the nice human being you are today with all the morals and lessons he’s passed on. There can be no greater gift than that.
Flowers are not just something you give for a formality of gifting something to someone, and every flower has a message to give. Each bouquet holds a word-less letter within, thanking your father for all that he’s done for you and the family by giving a bouquet is one of the sincerest gestures for the same. Also, he’ll understand all of your feelings towards him as soon as he holds the bouquet in his hands. You don’t even need to say anything, but don’t forget to hug him beside the bouquet. It will make his day, and he wouldn’t stop smiling.