In addition to being a very popular tourist destination, Canada is attractive to students. It is a well-developed nation with excellent teaching practices and worthwhile degrees. Because of this, many individuals desire to enroll their kids in Canadian elementary or secondary schools, and many adults want to begin their university or graduate studies there. To be able to do this, the students need a student vistors visa Canada and a study license.
What Is a Canada Student Visa?
The holder of a Canada student visa may begin their academic career in Canada. Students require a study permit in addition to their visa, which is essentially the same as a Canada visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTa). As a result, an eTA and a study permit, or a visiting visa and a study permit, are combined into the Canada student visa. Asistus Canada explains it more accurately.
If you have a study visa for the country, you can only start your studies at so-called Designated Learning Institutions in Canada (DLI). The study permit enables you to remain in Canada until the conclusion of your program and, in some situations, to work while you are a student or after you finish.
You must meet the following requirements to maintain your student visa for Canada:
- Constantly be a member of a DLI.
- Put out effort to finish your course of study.
- If you don’t meet the conditions for the student visa, stop your studies.
- Upon the expiration of your study permit, depart Canada without delay.
Without a study permit, you cannot receive government benefits like health care or documents issued by Canada. However, if acquiring Canadian citizenship is your goal, it will make the process less difficult for you. The professional consultants of Canada guide you to understand the value of a student visa first.
What to Know About Applying as an International Student?
An excellent place to meet individuals from all over the world is the Centre for Digital Media. The Master of Digital program enrolls students from more than 20 different nations, drawing in a varied and international student body. Many of these students are experiencing their first time living abroad.
Vancouver is renowned for its thriving multicultural community in Canada and is a welcoming place for international students. International students discover themselves in the caring community of the Centre for Digital Media, which is no different.
Collaborators for the Master of Digital Media typically have 60–70% foreign students. Each cohort’s diversity provides a wealth of possibilities for students to learn about other cultures and assist one another in developing their communication skills. So Asistus Canada makes it easy to understand the things you must know before applying for a student vistors visa Canada as an international student.
Canada Student Visa Requirements:
Asistus Canada is a great website that defines all strategies or requirements to apply for a student vistors visa Canada. You must also include the following supporting papers with your completed forms:
- Your travel itinerary, as well as a scan of your entire passport, show that it has no blank pages.
- Letters from the court and police in your nation attesting to your lack of criminal history;
- A letter that you write to the Canadian government outlining your request for a student vistors visa Canada and study permit.
- Two images that adhere to Canada’s picture standards.
- Health screenings.
- Your employment or educational status as shown by your diplomas or resume.
- You must possess proof of a Canadian bank account that is in your name.
- You need to have documentation proving you obtained a bank student loan.
- You need bank statements going back at least four months.
- You must have documentation that your tuition and housing payments have been paid.
- You need a letter from the person or organization providing the funding.
- You must be able to show documentation of your scholarship.
Apply for a Student Visa In Canada:
To determine whether you require a study visa or permit, contact Asistus Canada. If one of the following scenarios applies to you, you do not require a study visa:
- You are a member of the family or staff of a foreign official accredited by the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade, and Development Canada to represent them in Canada.
- You enroll in a course of study with a duration of fewer than six months.
- According to the Visiting Forces Act, you are a member of foreign military forces.
- You hold an Indian status that is registered in Canada even though you are a citizen of another nation.
Keep in mind that the study permit/student vistors visa Canada is not a standard visa that entitles you to travel to or enter Canada. You’ll need an electronic travel authorization or a travel visa for that (eTA).