Have you recently purchased a new Netgear Orbi router? Well, you might pat yourself on your back then. You have made an excellent choice. Now, you will be able to access the internet all over your home by just connecting to the Netgear Orbi SSID using Orbilogin password.
But, to stay connected to the uninterrupted internet range, you need to configure your Netgear Orbi router. Are you aware of the Netgear Orbi router setup steps? It seems not! Don’t worry! We have got you covered! In this post, we will provide you two easy methods through which you will be able to set up your Netgear Orbi router in minutes. Let’s take the plunge!
Methods to Set up Netgear Orbi Router
The methods highlighted below can be used to set up a Netgear Orbi router with ease:
- First is the manual method
- And, second is using the Orbi app
So, folks! What are you thinking? You can use any one of the above-mentioned methods to set up your Netgear Orbi router as per your comfort. Keep reading!
Now, the wait is over! Allow us to make you familiar with the process of setting up your Netgear Orbi router.
Orbi Setup via Manual Method
Given-below are the guidelines that will help you install your Netgear Orbi router using the manual method:
- First things first, unbox your Netgear Orbi router.
- Now, plug your Orbi device in to a working wall socket.
- Once done, connect the Netgear Orbi to satellite, and your existing modem.
- Thereafter, turn on your computer or laptop. Please update the software of the device prior to using it.
- Load up a web browser of your choice. Update the internet browser as well before making it for use.
- Get access to the SSID of your Orbi device.
- Now, go to the browser’s address bar and enter orbilogin.net. Ensure that the search bar isn’t used for the web address. Otherwise, you will surely face orbilogin.net not working issue.
Note: In case you still get orbilogin.net not working issue, then you can clear the browsing history to get the issue fixed. Apart from this, taking care of typing errors will also keep orbilogin.net not working issue at bay.
- Press Enter and you will be taken to Netgear Orbi login window.
- Reaching here, type the default Orbilogin credentials of your Netgear device and click Log In.
- Now, you will see the Orbi setup page.
- Follow the onscreen prompts and finish setting up your Netgear Orbi router.
That’s it! Here ends our section on how to install your Netgear Orbi router using the manual method. You can now boost up the performance of your Netgear device by performing Orbi firmware update.
Orbi Setup via Orbi App
Mentioned below are the guidelines to configure your Netgear device using the Orbi app. Read on!
- Ensure that your Netgear Orbi router is turned on and properly connected to its satellite and the modem.
- Unlock your smartphone and do get access to the Orbi WiFi.
- Visit the Play Store or App Store and type Orbi app into the search bar.
- Tap on the Download button and wait for the Orbi app to get installed properly.
- Launch the Orbi app by tapping on Open.
- Provide valid orbilogin password and your email ID.
- Now, you are logged into the Orbi app.
- Follow the Orbi setup instructions very carefully.
Fab! This is how to can set up your Netgear Orbi router using the Orbi app. Now, what are you waiting for? You are now free to enjoy the steady internet range from any room, any corner of your house.
In a Nutshell
Our guide on how to perform Orbi setup process ends here. We hope that the instructions we have provided you in this post have help you configure your Netgear Orbi router with ease. So, which method you found easy? Which method you have used to set up your Netgear Orbi router?
One more thing that we would like to share with you all prior to ending this article. Please keep the Orbilogin details somewhere safe. Just in case you forgot the Orbilogin details, then you might be left be no other option than to perform Orbi factory reset process.
Thank you for reading the article and applying the instructions to setup Netgear Orbi router!